It’s an insider secret that mirrors are a designers best friend. Want to know why? Check out our article on “7 Ways to Use Mirrors When Decorating Your Home”. If you don’t have a statement mirror in your home you need to get one now! Round mirrors are very on trend and it’s no wonder as they are the perfect way to break up all the straight lines and right angles in our rooms bringing balance to our homes. RHB has picked out 12 awesome, round mirrors for you to consider from lowest to highest price. The leather strap mirror is a steal at $79! Click on the links below to find out more information on each one and where to buy them!
Some of the links below are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Real Home Bliss will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. We thank you for supporting our blog!
- Amazon, Leather Strap Mirror $79
- CB2, Geometric Mirror $129
- Birch Lane, Industrial Mirror $174.99
- All Modern, Warm Wooden Mirror $197.99
- Joss & Main, Glamorous Mirror $197.99
- Amazon, Mid-century Walnut Mirror $199
- CB2, Bone inlay Mirror $249
- Wisteria, Modern with vintage touch $279
- Wisteria, Iron Grid Mirror $249.99
- Joss & Main, Art Deco Mirror 354.99
- Wisteria, Scallop Mirror $699
- Wisteria, Peacock Mirror $949